ServicesStandard Auto Repair Services for your Vehicle
I have been a customer of GT Automotive for over 5 years and in my opinion the “GT” stands for “Genuine” and “Trustworthy!” The staff is always friendly and the quality of service exceeds all expectations! I appreciate the honesty and the time that the technicians take to explain the repairs and even show you your old/broken parts! I highly recommend GT Automotive for all of your vehicle maintenance and repairs!Tyler Hopkins
Get the best quality oil and filter for your vehicle.
Included in this service:
- 5 quarts of oil for your vehicle
- New oil filter
- All fluid levels checked & air pressure in tires
Why change your oil?
Changing your oil during maintenance intervals helps to save fuel and prolong the life of your vehicle.
|Standard Oil Change||$30.00 (@ 3K mile intervals)|
|Synthetic Blend Oil Change||$40.00 (@ 4K mile intervals)|
|Royal Purple Synthetic Oil Change||$74.95 (@ 8k mile intervals)|
|Synthetic for Diesels (15 qts)||$179.95 (@12k mile intervals)|
Use GT Automotive for your Metairie Oil Change!
Are you hearing a squeaking noise when stopping? Your vehicle’s brakes are a very important component. We can inspect your brakes to make sure you are stopping safely.
What’s included in the GT Auto Brake Service:
- Check for worn brake pads or shoes
- Check for warped brake rotors
- Inspect condition of brake calipers
- Install new pads, shoes, rotors
- Top off brake fluid if necessary
Why should you get your brakes checked?
In order to stop your vehicle safely, your brakes slowly wear and tear as you use them. If they get too worn, you could run the risk of brake failure.
|Brake Inspection and Service||$59.95|
MotorVac Fuel System Service
Carbon build-up robs your vehicle of performance & fuel economy, and may cause other problems such as engine malfunction, excessive fuel consumption, loss of performance, rough idle & hard starts.
Here is what the MotorVac CarbonClean Fuel Service will do for your vehicle:
- Repair Driveability Concerns (hesitation, hard starts, rough idle, lack of power)
- Reduce Emissions
- Extend fuel system component life
- Improve fuel economy
- Restore ‘New Car’ performance
This service will immediately help your engine run more efficiently by unclogging carbon deposits from fuel injectors and other engine components. Stop in and get the MotorVac Fuel System Service and experience the difference.
|MotorVac CarbonClean Fuel System Service||$124.95|
|Throttle Body Service||$25.00|
Steering & Suspension Service
Is your vehicle not riding as smoothly as it should? We can inspect your suspension and steering components for wear so you can get back that smooth ride for your vehicle.
The Steering & Suspension Service includes:
- Inspect suspension & steering components: shocks, struts, ball joints, rack & pinion, etc.
- Top off power steering fluid as needed
- Lubricate all joints
Suspension & steering components work to keep your tires on the road and help your vehicle ride smoothly.
Does your vehicle seem to pull left or right? Let us align your vehicle and get it straight.
Wheel Alignments include:
- Inspect all steering and suspension components
- Road test
Why do I need to align my vehicle?
If your alignment is off, it can bring about handling problems which can cause uneven tire wear and decrease gas mileage.
|4 Wheel Alignment||$99.95|
Auto A/C Service
We will get your vehicle ready for the heat.
Services that are included:
- Visually inspect the air conditioning compressor drive belt for cracks or damage
- Visually inspect accessible components for leaks or damage
- Check operation of A/C compressor and other air conditioning components
- Evacuate refrigerant from the system
- Vacuum test the system
- Recharge the A/C system using the appropriate refrigerant to the system capacity according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications
|A/C Service w/1 can of dye||$159.95|
Don’t let a corroded battery stop your vehicle from not starting, let GT Auto check your battery to ensure it is in good working condition.
What is included in the battery service:
- Visually inspect the battery cable terminals
- Remove the battery cable terminals from battery
- Clean the battery posts and cable terminals
- Reconnect the battery cable terminals to battery
- Coat battery posts and cable terminals with a protective spray
Don’t wait for your vehicle’s engine to overheat. Let us check your cooling system.
What is included in the coolant service:
- Visually check the radiator and radiator hoses for leaks
- Evacuate the old antifreeze/coolant
- Refill the system with the correct type and amount of antifreeze/coolant
The differential is the mechanical component that spins both the left and right wheels, but lets them rotate at different speeds so that the vehicle can make turns. Differential fluid provides lubrication to gears, bearings, shafts and other internal components.
- Evacuating the old differential fluid
- Fill the differential with manufacturer recommended type and quantity of new fluid
|Standard Differential Service||$79.95|
|Synthetic Differential Service||$99.95|
Tire Rotation and Balance
Tire rotation helps protect tires against uneven wear by moving the tire location on the vehicle.
- Checking tire pressure
- Inspecting tires to identify visible damage or abnormal wear patterns
- Rotating tires according to the pattern recommended by the vehicle’s manufacturer
Why rotate your tires?
Rotating your tires makes them wear more evenly, in turn getting more life out of your tires.
|Tire Rotation & Balance||$79.95|
A transmission flush is a total transmission fluid exchange. It is recommended that your transmission fluid be replaced every 30,000 miles. If your transmission fluid is dirty or deteriorating, you might be on the way to a transmission problem. A transmission flush may help prevent transmission problems before they happen.
- 100% extraction of tired, old fluid
- Removal of dirt, grit and abrasives
- Check for any leaks
- Fill with fresh, clean fluid
|Regular Trans Flush||$189.95|
|Honda Trans Flush||$219.95|
|Royal Purple Trans Flush||$249.95|
|Synthetic Trans Flush||$219.99|
Timing Belt Service
Timing belts must be replaced on recommended intervals, often ranging from 60,000 to 105,000 miles (check your owner’s manual for the manufacturer’s replacement interval). A replacement timing belt should be installed if the old one shows signs of damages like cracks, cuts or excessive wear. If not replaced in time, chances are, it may break causing serious engine damage. The engine will stall because of the damages in the valves and pistons and destroyed cylinder head. Be wise and replace your timing belt because it is far less costly than the alternative.
|Timing Belt Only (depending on vehicle)||From $349.95|
|Complete Timing Belt Service: (Timing Belt, Camshaft & Crankshaft seals, Water Pump, & Drive belts, Alternator & Power Steering belts)||starting from… $689.95 (other vehicles may be higher) call for your application|